For those that did not attend the Christmas celebration, please buy the rest Christmas gifts!
Firstly, I need to apologize for low quality food and the noisy kids that kept singing "Happy Birthday", it didn't go as well as I thought.
I would like to thank everyone that turned up and the enthusiasm shown in making effort buying christmas gifts! The gift exchange turn out to be better than last year.
The pressies...
It was great to have Vijay around to entertain us with his "shi duo ge" berry.... his non-stop crap and lameness. Too bad he can't join us for drinks at one-twenty six. We also took the opportunity to celebrate birthdays for the December babies! Too bad we don't have Shaun joining us... hehehehehe
Vijay and his crap.... but we love it...
Birthday girls~!
All of us at Rakuzen!
We went over to one-twenty six and it seems everybody are busy doing something... I had to put this pic... courtesy of Shiyun...

what is mitchel doing?
1 comment:
all trade mark posture.. mitchel with the goatie-touchy, if u notice aiqi also always checking HP.. and the rest ya..
Post a Comment