Obviously, this is not Ms Nanthans blog,If it were so, it would not be "the RUBBISHEST blog" basket..got me excited 4 abit..but its an alrite idea tho..class of 99 blah blah..I M P O S T E R.
haha, definitely it's not ms nathan.if it's her, how can she use the word "rubbishiest"...only the I M P O S T E R can come up with this word!
thinking about it, maybe ms nathan has seen the err of socialising with the young. hence the creation of "rubbishiest"anyway crap the email add oso not ns nathan de lar.... aiyoooooo i seriously tot the account was herso_O!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Obviously, this is not Ms Nanthans blog,If it were so, it would not be "the RUBBISHEST blog" basket..got me excited 4 abit..but its an alrite idea tho..class of 99 blah blah..I M P O S T E R.
haha, definitely it's not ms nathan.
if it's her, how can she use the word "rubbishiest"...
only the I M P O S T E R can come up with this word!
thinking about it, maybe ms nathan has seen the err of socialising with the young. hence the creation of "rubbishiest"
anyway crap the email add oso not ns nathan de lar.... aiyoooooo
i seriously tot the account was hers
o_O!!!!
Post a Comment